Indy Connect Public Meetings Now Thru Mar. 14
By Bob Burchfield, Editor
Indy Connect, central Indiana’s transportation initiative, is conducting a series of meetings at various locations around Indy to discuss the future of transit in our community. The first meeting was held last evening at the Fishers Train Station, which drew a sizable crowd to learn more about this issue. The next meeting is this evening, Feb. 27, at 6:30 p.m. at the University of Indianapolis.
Other meetings on the schedule include:
- Feb. 28 at the Julia Carson Government Center
- Mar. 5 at the Indianapolis Hebrew Congregation
- Mar. 6 at IndyGo Headquarters
- Mar. 7 at Carmel High School
- Mar. 12 at Irvington Middle School
- Mar. 13 at Eastwood Middle School
- Mar. 14 at Greenwood City Hall
You can view a video that elaborates on this initiative on our Home Page at http://aroundindy.com/index.php#indyconnect
All meetings are scheduled for 6:30 to 8 p.m., and the public is invited to take part in this important discussion by attending and participating in these meetings. For more information, visit http://indyconnect.org/pages/Stay-Connected/, or call 317-327-5431.