Jingle Rails Opens at the Eiteljorg Museum, Nov. 23
By DeShong Perry
Some highlights include:
- Two new scenes; a replica of the Indy-based N.K. Hurst building and an Aspen, Colorado, ski resort
- Seven ultra-sized G-scale/gauge model trains
- Nearly 1,200 feet of track
- 13 overhead walk-under bridges
- More than 30 features including the Indianapolis Soldiers and Sailors Monument, Lucas Oil Stadium, One America Tower, Mt. Rushmore, The Grand Canyon, Old Faithful geyser (It actually erupts!), The Indiana State Fairgrounds’ Normandy Barn and Golden Gate Bridge
For members only there will be a preview and breakfast on opening day from 8 a.m. – 10 a.m.
Cost: Adults $15, Children 5 and under: $5
Members are encouraged to purchase a ticket online. You can also reserve tickets by calling 317-275-1360.