21 Ways to Celebrate the 4th of July in Spencer County
Spencer County Visitors Bureau
Here are 21 ways to celebrate the Fourth of July with your family in Spencer County, Indiana, home of Santa Claus, Rockport, Holiday World, the Lincoln Boyhood National Memorial, and lots more:
- Watch a parade, listen to live music, and more during the Abraham Lincoln Freedom Festival at Lincoln Pioneer Village & Museum in Rockport.
- Find out the best spot to view Holiday World’s Fireworks Extravaganza.
- Check out the stunning Bicentennial Plaza nestled inside Lincoln State Park that commemorates Abe Lincoln’s 200th birthday.
- Bring all the fixings for tasty campfire-cooked s’mores to enjoy around a fire.
- See Indiana’s tallest flagpole at Lincoln Boyhood National Memorial where Old Glory is proudly displayed.
- Try the decadent red-white-and-blue sprinkled fudge at the Santa Claus Christmas Store.
- Spend the day swimming and splashing around. View places with pools here.
- Relax with a picnic at a local park.
- Camp at Lake Rudolph Campground & RV Resort or Lincoln State Park and bond over games, activities, and fun family time.
- Cool off with delicious hand-scooped ice cream from a nearby restaurant.
See all 21 ways to celebrate the 4th: http://www.santaclausind.org/bearded-blog/21-ways-celebrate-fourth-july/.
For more information, visit http://santaclausind.org/, or call 812-937-4199.