NCAA Final Four Fan Fest Tickets Now Available
By John Dedman
Indiana Sports Corporation
Tickets to the NCAA® Final Four® Fan Fest presented by Capital One are now available to the general public. Fans who purchase tickets this week will be rewarded with a 50 percent off discount. Regularly-priced tickets are $10 for adults and $5 for children ages 3-11, current college students with valid ID, senior citizens ages 55+ and military personnel. Ages 2 and under are free. Fans can purchase tickets at NCAA.com/FinalFour.
The event is open Friday, April 3 from Noon to 8 p.m., Saturday, April 4 from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m., Sunday, April 5 from Noon to 8 p.m., and Monday, April 6 from Noon to 8 p.m. Final Four Fan Fest is scheduled for the Indiana Convention Center in downtown Indianapolis. Tickets are good for one day of the event.
Fan Fest is the ultimate pregame destination. A budget-friendly, four-day indoor interactive event, Fan Fest targets basketball fans and fans of all NCAA sports by offering them a chance to meet legendary coaches and former college stars at exclusive autograph sessions, sign up for daily youth clinics, and participate in a host of sport activities ranging from basketball to lacrosse to hockey and more. The weekend also boasts a variety of unique entertainment including the annual Final Four Pep Rally featuring the bands and cheerleaders from the four participating NCAA teams.
The 2015 NCAA Men’s Final Four Weekend includes fan events surrounding the national semifinals and championship game at Lucas Oil Stadium in downtown Indianapolis. Information is available at NCAA.com/FinalFour as well as @FinalFour on both Twitter and Facebook.com/FinalFourIndy. These events include:
– Final Four Fan Fest presented by Capital One at the Indiana Convention Center Friday, April 3 through Monday, April 6
– NCAA March Madness Music Festival at White River State Park, a three-day event including the AT&T Block Party (April 3), Coca-Cola Zero Countdown (April 4) and the Capital One JamFest (April 5)
– Reese’s Final Four Friday at Lucas Oil Stadium on Friday, April 3, featuring open practices by all four teams and the Reese’s College All-Star Game
– Northwestern Mutual Road to the Final Four 5K beginning at the NCAA Hall of Champions on Saturday, April 4
– Youth initiatives including Coca-Cola NCAA Youth Clinics at four locations on Saturday, April 4, and the Final Four Dribble refreshed by Coca-Cola in Downtown Indianapolis on Sunday, April 5.
For more information, visit http://www.indianasportscorp.org/.